Pages

2.29.2008

Junior High Crushing



Mark has a major junior high crush on me. I have no idea where this suddenly came from. He keeps sending me notes with check boxes on it. Seriously boy, stop with the notes. YES . . . I will go “steady” with you!

It’s funny how many adults have braces now. It’s not just a teenage thing anymore. It’s the latest rage and all the hip adults are doing it now. So jump on while you can people, this bus isn’t sticking around for too long.

I just got myself a metal mouth on Wednesday. So far they’re not too bad. Their not awesome but their not miserable either. My first reaction to seeing them I literally said to myself in the mirror . . . “What have you just done?” But it's too late now, 15 months and couting.

8 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you. That is not very long your lucky. I hope you don't cut up your mouth while you and Mark make out.(ha ha) We need to get together for our murder mystery party soon. It might need to be after dan's work test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already did my time. Twice, in fact!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will love it when your tour of beauty duty is over!! I hated being a brace face but our gene pool demands it doesn't it! You still look cute and it will be worth every bit of pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can think is... ouch. I just know I would have cuts all over my mouth. You're going to look fab! Miss you guys already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am excited for you!! Yay!! I am so glad that they don't hurt. Are you gonna do any fun colors?? It will make Mark's crush on you even more intense! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drae you are going to be so excited when you get the braces off... from what you told me abt the Dr. I know he is going to do an awesome job! I can't wait to see the progress! You are such a beautiful girl now and your new smile is just going to add to it! love ya! Lets get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrae:
    I want to tell you I am beyond pumped to hear you are first a baker and have a bun in the oven. I am truly excited for you. You are awsome for getting braces and you can get away with way more when your married than single or a teenager. Allie

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, almost a month later....where is the new post with fun things to say?

    ReplyDelete