Pages

9.16.2010

the big T.W.O.

Dear Miles,
Two really? Where did the time go? Is time always going to go this fast? At this rate you are going to be in school, driving, dating, serving a mission and getting married before I know it.

Please stop growing.
Please.

I’m not ready for you to like other girls besides me. So just stop growing now. At least for a little bit and then I will let you grow again later. Maybe we could just have little growing breaks, and let’s take them often!

You have brought so much joy and love into my life. I laugh more, snuggle more and I certainly kiss tons more! I feel like I am experiencing life again through you and I love it. Thank you for coming into my life and making it more magical. I can never repay you for everything you have done and will do for me.

I love you so much!
Love,
Mom

2 comments:

  1. Grandpa Kevin9/16/2010 9:23 PM

    Ohhh soo cute!!!!(I think he takes after his Grandpa D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! happy birthday, Miles!!!!

    ReplyDelete