Pages

8.05.2014

Family Fun Reunion

 We had so much fun at our reunion in July.
I couldn't help but think how much Miles would have LOVED it.
We always love getting together with our family.
We made giant bubbles with the kids.

But the adults had just as much fun and we were sure to capture really cool things with the GoPros and the bubbles!

The crab pool is ALWAYS a hit with my kids!
Thanks dad for always bringing it!

Of course the girls gravitated to the sand every day and made sure to get good and dirty in it.

We made our very own paper rockets and had a rocket launching competition.
Clara and I did pretty well if I do say so myself!
A blast to say the least!

But the zip line is always the star of the show.
This year Vivian was brave enough to go down with Mark and I.


And of course Clara went down.
If you didn't know this already this girl is an adrenaline junkie already.
I know, she just turned one.
But honestly it's true.
Even though she has a solemn face in this picture (it's a Kelly our kids do), she LOVED it and went down multiple times!

This is a video of Clara's first time going down the zip line with my brother Kurtis.
Two adrenaline junkies paired perfectly.
(That's our very own Nitro Circus Star. Love that boy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment