Pages

4.02.2013

Clarification for Service Projects

First I have to say that Mark and I are overwhelmed by so many of you who want to help out with our service projects.

Thank you!

To clarify a couple items for the sweats and t-shirts.
The hospital only accepts clothing that is in new and unused condition.
Also, we are collecting sizes for adults only.
No children clothing.

If you could have the clothing to me by May 1st so that we can organize everything and get it ready to donate it would be much appreciated.

I'm sorry for any confusion or lack of clarification from my previous post.
Thank you again for all your support and love.
It's truly a testament of your kind and generous hearts.
Thank you for helping make this world a better one through your kindness!

2 comments:

  1. Can you message me your address?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrae,

    I don't know you or your family personally but have been reading your blog and getting to know your sweet Miles has been an honor.

    I would love to help.

    Can you please email me at LindsayMeekin1223@gmail.com and let me know where I can send some things.

    Sending lots of love and strength your way.

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete